1095-C Cheat Sheet
Filling out Form 1095-C can be complicated, and mistakes run the risk of non-compliance with the IRS—which can lead to severe penalties. But you can use this downloadable cheat sheet to ensure your tax season is easy and pain-free.
Instructions and descriptions for the following:
- Line 14 codes
- Line 16 codes
- Part III of Form 1095-C for self-insured employers
Learn the answers to questions like:
- When would I use Code 2A over Code 2B for an employee?
- When are Line 15 values required?
- How do I calculate affordability based on the single mainland federal poverty line?
- Which Applicable Section 4980H Affordability Safe Harbor code (2E, 2F, 2G, 2H) applies to my employees?
- When do I need to fill out Part III of Form 1095-C?
- And more!